A compilation of some IQ tests- Give it a go, friends! And then whenever you have anyone tell you that their IQ is oh so high, ask them some of these questions. As of number 6 it starts playing with you.
1. Catt is to kitten as cow is to
a) puppy b) foal c) orange d) calf e) heifer
2. Which one is the odd one out?
a) hockey b) exercise c) tennis d) football e) soccer
3. How many weeks in a year?
4. If BAD is written 214, how would you write DIG in the same code? ___ ___ ___
5. What number completes the sequence? 1 2 3 6 9 10 ____
6. Meat is to potatoes as chitlins are to
a) peas b) grites c) bisquits d) beer e) fires
7. Which is the odd one out?
a) splib b) blood c) gray d) spook e) black
8. How many lunar months in a year?
a) 10 b) 12 c)13 d) 15 e) none of these
9. If CAB is pinalam, thana, kuthir, what is FIT in the same code? ___ ___ ___
10. Bo Diddley is a;
a) game for children b) down home cheap wine c) down home singer, d) new dance, e) Moejoe call
11. If you throw the dice and 7 is showing on the top, what is facing down?
a) 7, b) snake eyes, c) boxcars, d) little Joes, e) 11